Doing hair is your jam, painting nails is fun and you just love facials; maybe a career as a cosmetologist is the right path for you. If you’re pondering going to beauty school, the information below details what it is like to be a cosmetologist, how to know if beauty school is right for you, and how to pick the right school.
Articles on Cosmetology
What is it like to be a cosmetologist?
- The Princeton Review informs readers about a day in the life of a cosmetologist and the future quality of life to expect while working in the business
- Whisper details 10 things that people don’t tend to know about being a cosmetologist
- Career Colleges interviews a cosmetologist to know what it’s really like to work in the beauty industry
- Behind The Chair provides amusing diatribes about starting your career after beauty school
- Live About lists the 10 things no one tells you about being a hairstylist
Is Beauty School Right for Me?
- Career Igniter provides useful information to help you determine if enrolling in Beauty School is the correct career option for you
- Chron details the disadvantages of being a cosmetologist for people to consider prior to enrolling in school
- The Nest lists out 4 benefits that go with being a cosmetologist
- USA Today provides information on 5 different career paths that you could pursue after cosmetology school
- This quiz by Playbuzz is a fun way to determine if Cosmetology school is right for you
- Hair Pros lists out 10 things to consider prior to enrolling in beauty school
Helping you pick the right beauty school
- Cosmetology-License provides a list of the best beauty schools by state and lists out important information such as tuition, kit cost, and program length for every school
- Our World is Beauty provides Beauty School listings by zip code allowing you to specify by area of study and concentration
- Beauty School details useful information on how to choose a Beauty School program
- Beauty School Directory helps you not only choose the program that is right for you but also prepares you to talk to admissions, tour schools and narrow down your options
- The Taylor Andrew Blog provides 10 tips for choosing the right beauty school
- Salon Success Academy outlines 6 steps for choosing the right cosmetology school
- The Beauty School Network not only provides a useful guide of things to consider when choosing a beauty school but also enables you to search for schools close to your zip code
- Confessions of a Cosmetologist provides practical advice for choosing a school with different advice depending on your life stage