Sometimes graduate school will help your career trajectory, and other times it will not. Use these resources to help determine if graduate school is necessary with regards to extra time and cost.
- This article brings up important points and questions if graduate school will be beneficial depending on career objectives
- When is graduate school worth it? This Investopedia article provides food for thought in pontificating whether graduate school is the right choice for you and your career path.
- This guide from Petersons is thorough and has it all: 20 reasons to go to graduate school, 15 reasons not to go, types of graduate school programs, tips for finding balance in school, 10 sources for funding and more
- Sometimes graduate school is the right choice for you and your career, other times it is not. Furthermore, this article from USA Today brings up important points to ponder when deciding on graduate school.
- While it is important to determine if graduate school will advance your career it is also essential to consider how you will pay for your education. This very informative article, from Lend EDU, details different loan options that are available to fund graduate school. Take time to consider your options and select the loan that is most advantageous for you.